Monday, April 29, 2013

FUCK THE U.S. GOVERNMENT!

My child was born in a federally funded hospital...

The fucking douche bag ass hats killed him in the birthing process... Forced my wife to have a separated pelvis and a broken tailbone. She was in labor for 3 days...

Now, he is fucked up beyond all hope of having a normal life. We went after the hospital and were slapped in the face even tho they ADMITTED that they FUCKED UP, the LAW says that the king does NO wrong... 

YOU KILLED MY KID YOU 
FUCKING COCK SUCKERS! 

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT! 

FUCK YOU AM3R!KAN LAW MAKERS!

I HATE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY! 

I was born and raised here. My family came here in the early 1700's and I have had family serve in EVERY conflict this shit hole nation has been in and or caused... Even with that in consideration... I say 

FUCK YOU FUCKING FELTCH MONKEY MOTHER FUCKERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment