Monday, April 15, 2013

Anne Frank was Many Things but...

I read an article tonight and it has me infuriated! Justin "the douche bag" Bieber went to the Amsterdam museum and he signed the guest book at the Anne Frank House:

"Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber."


That is what the museum has posted on their facebook page. This self serving little fucktarded ass clown is the most self absorbed piece of shit to crawl on the face of this Earth in my life time! That is even counting Charles Manson, last time I checked Charlie was still kicking... 

As the title says: Anne Frank was many things but... I would pray to any and all gods that if she were alive that she would never even think of being a groupie of this butt puppet!

This fuckhead Bieber is the most self centered feltch-monkey I have ever seen! Every time I see him in the news or on an article, I hate that little fucker even more! I did not know it was possible to house this much hatred for one person! 

Anne Frank is by far the most well known and celebrated holocaust victim. She hid in that house for over 2 years till her capture in 1944 and at that time she and her family were sent to the camps, where she ultimately died. 

Going back to this little fucktard... I remember when I saw the news about him visiting Israel and he was so upset that the paparazzi would not let him tour the holy sites...I cannot help but to wonder why he is so upset about that! He is not a faithful and practicing Jew. He is NOT! I can tell you by many of his sociopathic behaviors! 

The one that screams the loudest to me is the fact that he is so happy to get and show off his tattoos. Looking at the simple fact that in the Jewish faith that tattoos are HIGHLY forbidden and if you are pierced or tattooed, you cannot be buried in a Jewish cemetery.

The torah is nothing more than the Old Testament. That said, look at Leviticus 19:28 and I am pretty sure that lays it out there REALLY clear! 

"LEV 19:28 You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks on you: I am the LORD."

This fuckheaded moronic little asstweaker needs to live in what most of us call reality! His car is a mobilized mirror. I saw a news report about how he was bitching at how the paparazzi seems to know where he is all the time... NO SHIT you fucking moron! Your car is a miniaturized reflection of the sun! How can you miss it!?

He wants to bitch and moan how he is mobbed and attacked?  Here is a thought you brain dead Canuck! First remove your firmly implanted feeble mind from your ass! Then ask yourself if all these stunts to get noticed is not just that... I know that it is. Secondly, if you are going to bitch about people knowing where you are? TAKE MEASURES to look more inconspicuous! Driving a sports car that is a 4 wheeled mirror? Not too incognito! 


I cannot stress enough how much this fucking brat annoys me! I am truly pleased to see that not one of my kids falls for this vanilla Milly Vanilly ass clowned meat puppet! If I ever see any of his CD's in my house, I will burn the fucking discs! 

I hate this little sociopath! I cannot stand these fucking brats that make more money for looking like shrink wrapped bone bags and have the ability to lip sync! OMFG, how much talent does that take!? 

I hope that this dumb ass has a truly Earth shattering reality check! The sooner, the better!


No comments:

Post a Comment