Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Did Jesus Have Cavities?


This article was about a guy selling "Scripture Candy"... No, I am sadly not kidding! The links is there and here...  The string of comments that unfolded were not predicted and or anticipated! While not predicted and or anything, they were funny as hell! I thank all that spoke up and chimed in! This was one of the least productive however mentally refreshing days I can recall having in ages!

The Mindful Lunatic:
People giving my jokes thumbs down, keep going! I think it is funny as hell! The reason that these jokes and things like this are truly hilarious is due to the fact that the jokes are based on fact. So, keep giving me bad ratings. I will keep thinking of more for you to click on!

Blue:
*Gives you thumbs up*

The Mindful Lunatic:
*Give you a thumbs up, in return!*

Blue:
*And does it again*

Reverend Jim:
OHhh ohhhh, can I play? I see each of your thumbs and raise you two, one from each of my accounts.

Blue:
@Reverend: With one sure, but two no. Have a thumb war with yourself first and see which one wins to play. Two may enter, one may leave.

Reverend Jim:
Fine then, see if I let you play in my reindeer games. *lowers head and sulks away*

Blue:
D: Now that's a guilt trip.

The Mindful Lunatic:
Up or Down, I am ROFL'ing! TY guys! Please keep this going!

Reverend Jim:
I'd like to keep it going but someone said I'm not allowed to play, so I'm taking my ball and going home.

Blue:
D: lies and slander. In sum, it meant you can half play o.o

Just Me:
I refuse to have my personalities fight it out, they're getting along for the first time in weeks so either we both play or we both go home.

Queen of Extreme:
Hey, what's all the fighting about?

Reverend Jim:
Great, now you've gone and woken up the little woman. *runs and hides*

Blue:
Hey now, I am not taking all the credit for this. You get back here.

The Mindful Lunatic:
I think you are all just jealous cause the voices talk to me!

Reverend Jim:
Hell NO, I'm not the one that woke her up.

Reverend Jim:
Don't taunt her, just run away. Trust me.

Blue:
@Mindful: Does it ever sing to you?
@Reverend: If I am going down, I will NOT go alone.
@Queen: *waves* He did it.

Just Me:
*Attempts to slink away unnoticed*

The Mindful Lunatic:
@ Blue: I said voices sir, plural. Do they sing to me? Yes! Took me a long time to get them on my schedule. If they are feeling retro or throw-back, then they sometimes bust out in barber shop quartet type...

The Mindful Lunatic:
Whoa! You go nowhere! Someone, quick get me a pineapple! It's 4 O'clock!

Queen of Extreme:
Maybe they could sing the ompa-lompa song since the article is about candy. ompa ompa dupity de....If you are wise you'll listen to me.

Blue:
@Mindful: Excellent, you can be their manager.

Reverend Jim:
Please don't let her sing, she's always off key. Oh, and here's a pineapple @mindful, I just don't want to know what you're gonna do with it.

The Mindful Lunatic:
@ Jim: Watch Little Nicky... You will understand soon enough...

The Mindful Lunatic:
@ Queen: That is one of my theme songs! If I ever won the lottery, I would pay a "Little Person" to carry an MP3 player that blared that as I walked down the street!

Blue:
@Mindful: OH DEAR GOD CANDY... x.x I never wanted a pineapple again after seeing that lol.

Reverend Jim:
@ mindful: I've seen it, I just didn't get the reference right away. LOL

Reverend Jim:
if this keeps up this will be the most replied to post on here, which could lead to more voices in the peanut gallery. Peanuts, Get your Peanuts HERE!

Blue:
I'll take a Snoopy.

The Mindful Lunatic:
What about... just think for a second... what about pineapple candy? Not only does it fit the article but, hits my reference as well!

The Mindful Lunatic:
Hey Jim... I cannot have peanuts. However I am in the mood for wings, so how about we get Woodstock over here!?

Just Me:
Sorry, Jim's not home right now but if you leave a message I'll be sure that he gets it.

Just Me:
I don't want wings, but I have a better Idea.

Just Me:
CHOCOLATE.....

Just Me:
COVERED......

Just Me:
JESUS!

Just Me:
 It's so Good it's a sin to eat it. ROFLMAO

The Mindful Lunatic:
Here is another thought I have... People worship Jesus. OK, for over 2,000 years now people have been asking: "Have you found Jesus?" My answer is is simple: No, I did not know i was supposed to be looking for him!

The Mindful Lunatic:
What about a classic spin on that very same thought? Again, people have been looking for Jesus for over 2,000 years! OK, I think we should REALLY give thought to crowning him the Hide and Seek Champion! Who's with me?!

The Mindful Lunatic:
Hey now! Don't quit on me now! This was seriously funny!

Blue:
Was on lunch break. Talk to my union.

Reverend Jim:
I think we should put his picture on the side of milk cartons like they do for missing kids.

Reverend Jim:
And didn't quit either, I have important fantasy baseball things to do.

Reverend Jim:
Actually I am quiting, I have to drive home from work in a few minutes. Peace out.

The Mindful Lunatic:
I wish they never stopped doing that! When I saw those pictures on the milk cartons I always did what any god fearing Christians would... You have no idea how hard it is to polish the one eyed gopher while doing 75mph down the high way! I never thought that missing children could be so smexy!

The Mindful Lunatic:
Hey! If we are ending this thread, I wanted to be sure that it was a memorable ending! Thanks for the laughs!!

Reverend Jim:
Who's ending? I'll try and come back later.

The Mindful Lunatic:
When will Jesus bring the pork chops! I wanna know!

The Mindful Lunatic:
If you accept Jesus, and are reborn... do you get a second belly button?

The Mindful Lunatic:
Looking at that last statement... Accepting Jesus... Thinking about recent headlines and knowing what I do about faith... The church does not like abortions and or Homosexuals. Who is bound to have fewer abortions? Furthermore, the accepting Jesus thing... If I were to accept him... should I be waiting with a lubricant and or towels to clean up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment