Monday, September 23, 2013

Why care?

I took my son to a Doctor's appointment today and I reamed the Doctor today due to his own stupidity and ignorance. When I told my wife what happened, I was scorned for not being in the right. I did NOTHING wrong!

These foriegners come here to the U.S. and are given a free ride through school, they are in the best colleges on my tax dollar. When they are full fledged Doctors with that shiny paper, I go to them to see my child.... they tell me that the system is flawed, and they are bound by the restrictions...


I told the Doctor nothing out of the realm of reality, and I was scolded for not tending to the task at hand! I was told how I was wrong for unleashing my anger at the medical profession at the Doctor today.

The mother fucker could barely speak English. That in itself bothers me. When I pointed out all the facts of the matter, he was struck silent and in utter shock. 


I again told my wife why I did what I did, and said what I did and she in turn told me that I needed to not do that and to save my ranting for my blog... 

So, I guess that settles it... I am not allowed to voice my opinion. I am not allowed to say what needs to be said to those that need to hear it the most.

I fucking hate this shit hole corrupt fucking warped country! If I felt it were safe for my family somewhere else, I would go in heartbeat! Sadly, being a fat American does not gain popularity points anywhere! Even in America... 



FUCK YOU:
AMERICA! 
NSA FELTCH MONKEYS!
POLITICIAN POLE SMOKERS!
NOBAMA HEALTH CARE SYSTEM!

FUCK ALL YOU ASS CLOWNS
that profit from the suffering of the rest of us...

I am not allowed to voice my opinion, to those who need to hear it. I am not allowed to voice my opinion in my own home... I am told to voice my thoughts on my blog where no one knows who I am or even gives a flying fuck... 


The sheeple have won this round... 

You will not silence me! 

You only intensify the manifesting anger within me...


No comments:

Post a Comment