Monday, April 9, 2012

What is Worse? Freedom or...

The tittle of this post is accurate in my honest opinion... What is worse? Allegedly having a freedom that you have seen men and women of your lands die fighting at arms to defend, and protect? Or to live in a county that does not give you that freedom at all? 

Here in America, there is NO truth in the media! NONE! There is only what those who control the media want us to see, hear, and "know"... That is what it is here! People all around the world laugh, scoff, and ridicule Americans... Not all are the same!

There is a story on yahoo, where a Republican't Senator called NObama: "Stupid" on twitter .
As you can see, I have included the link to that story. I have tried 11 times now to post a comment in reply to that on Yahoo and guess how many times my original comment stuck... 0.

Here is how it unfolded today:

Original Comment of the Mindful Lunatic:

We the People in America have the freedom of speech. Right? When did the memo go out that we were under martial law? I know that it is heading that way soon enough but, the politicians need to still leave us with some of our traditions, delusions, whatever... NObama is a moron, he is stupid, and I think that if the Kool-Aid drinkers unite and re-elect him for a second term, that will no nothing but take America light years passed inhalation! It is not a racial standing, it is not a political standing, I stand outside the box screaming because I choose no loyalty to any political party. I think that they are all corrupted by the system and the power that we the people give them. None of those in power deserve to be...

Another attempt:

FUH-KK YAHOO! I have posted my comment 5 times and still it will not stay... What is Yahoo afraid of? Another try and then I am just posting it on my blog... That is able to be found on blogspot . com:  The Endless Rants of a Mindful Lunatic

We the People in America have the freedom of speech. Right? When did the memo go out that we were under martial law? I know that it is heading that way soon enough but, the politicians need to still leave us with some of our traditions, delusions, whatever... NObama is a moron, he is stupid, and I think that if the Kool-Aid drinkers unite and re-elect him for a second term, that will no nothing but take America light years passed inhalation! It is not a racial standing, it is not a political standing, I stand outside the box screaming because I choose no loyalty to any political party. I think that they are all corrupted by the system and the power that we the people give them. None of those in power deserve to be...

Still NOTHING was staying! Then I posted:

FUH-KING YAHOO SUCKS! 8 attempts to post a comment with actual thought and NONE stuck!

That sparked a reply:

EUGENE:
miss spell some words try it that works

Mindful:
I have... I even posted other stuff as a reply to MY OWN COMMENT! It is fuh-king maddening! These political sock puppets will put up crap and when someone has actual input... OMG NO! He may infect the public and cause them to actually... THINK!?!? Say it isn't so! 



In closing, I ask you again... 

What is worse Freedom that is supposed to be there yet is not? 

Or knowing that you never had the freedom at all?


No comments:

Post a Comment