Friday, March 16, 2012

MUZLEMS N33D 2 D!3

I have been following the "massacre"of the 16 Afghans that were gunned down by the American Soldier...

Applaud him! Too many bleeding heart, ass clown, meat puppets here in the states HAVE NO IDEA what the troops have seen, learned, and forced to endure at the hands and makings of these... creatures...

I posted several comments on Yahoo's most recent article. Amazingly NONE stuck...

Here is the most toned down comment that I TRIED to post.

Let me understand this... These turban tucking SHlT heads are allowed to do this to their own, but as soon as an American does it... OMG, it is the end of days... These people do this and worse to their own kind day in and day out and NO ONE DOES SHlT! We need to get our troops, men and especially women HOME! I know way too much about the MUZLEM faith and every time I see a Qurant I am sure to buy it! Just so I can burn it in my back yard and piss on the ashes! All the mezheds can share that very same fate...

Every single time I see them here in the states, no matter where I am... They are there... GO HOME! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!

Personally, I would not cross the street to piss on a Muzheds gums if their teeth were on fire! I fucking hate them! ALL OF THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment