Saturday, March 3, 2012

Kissing MUZhed Asses

After the whole ordeal of the U.S. troops burning the QOORANT, the Muzlems were all pissed off! Then the American officials released an apology and offerings to settle their hostilities... 


My thinking is: 
FUCK THE MUZLEMS! ALL OF THEM! 

MUZLEMS are born into, taught, and rejoice in VIOLENCE! For all you Kool-Aid Drinkers claiming Islam is peaceful -- These are ACTUAL quotes from the Quran:

Quran 8:12

"I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers." 

Quran 2:190-2:191
"Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage." 

Quran 9:5
 
"When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."
 

Quran 9:73

"Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate." 

Quran 9:123
 
"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous."
 

Quran 48:29
 
"Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another."
 

Quran 8:59-60
 
"Let not the unbelievers think that they will ever get away. They have not the power to do so. Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of God and your enemy..."
 
 
Quran 5:51 
"Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. God does not guide the wrong-doers." 

 Quran 2:223
 
"Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please."
 

Quran 4:34
"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them."
 

 
Same article, new posting…
Looking at my previous comment where I have actually quoted their toilet paper, I meant holy book... I cannot see how ANYONE can defend that religion! The true followers of Islam are mandated to follow rules of and live in the practices of the 7th century life... If that is true, why are they here in America? WHY are they EVERY where I go!? WHY do I see them shopping at WalMart, Target, and the major shopping malls? WHY is it that their faith has them living in a time 14 centuries ago, yet they can take advantage of the modern technologies? How is it OK for them to use modern warfare to kill all NON MUZ-HEDS? Take their head gear, dunk it in some lighter fluid, tie it to their heads. Then shove their holy crap book up their sphincter and ignite! They are lousy people, but would make GREAT kindle and compost heaps!

C:
Sometimes I think your comments reflect just how similar you are to those that you blame.

Mindful:
Do unto other before they do unto you... That has been the golden rule for centuries... I am all for living in peace with people! If i do not like something, I turn away! If someone has a different faith than me, I do not attend their church! Not once in my life have I EVER murdered or even hurt someone over an idea or belief! How many Muz-Heds can say that very same thing? I will wipe my A*S with their head gear and shove it down their throats! Willingly and happily! I will not allow some militant fanatic assault me or my family due to the fact that I refuse to follow some butt-pounding pillow-pinching pig... Muhammad showered with Manischewitz, eating pork chops, while taking it in the dumper!
  
Christine:
I feel the same. That being said, I look at Israel and and am amazed at the work of my God. Amazed & inspired. I wait on the Lord for HIS WILL BE DONE! AMEN!

Mindful:
@ Christine: I claim no ties to any faith. There are too many to say that ONE is right in my opinion! However, if someone holds a faith in their hearts and believes that is the way for them... GREAT! All for it! I am happy for you and others like you that find peace in that! I do NOT and will not agree with people who are pushing and requiring ALL other die! Like I said in my post... If I believe different, I will just not attend the services at your house of worship... WHAT is so hard about that? I don't understand their platform! Thank you for your reply! It is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment