Friday, January 20, 2012

Wearing a Dark Suit...

Working where I do... I feel like I urinating on myself while wearing a dark colored suit! When I do something good, yes I do get a warm feeling, but no one notices or cares! Today I wrote myself an email... I have changed the names to protect the innocent as well as totally retarded!

Funny event of the day...

A maple co-worker asked me this past Wednesday to edit the Employee Form for the company web site that Employees fill out... Easy mode, one would think...

I was talking to my boss, who I will rename: Sphincter-Boy earlier today about NOT making it in CGI which is what they have everything else written in! This prompted me to ask why it is that way?

He said: "That is what the guy who we paid to make the site did everything in about a dozen or so years ago..."

(*Note to self - Sphincter-Boy brags to anyone who listens about how HE wrote the entire site in only a couple days!*)

I told him that there are better, and more edit friendly languages out there! HTML, PHP, CSS, Java... He told me that anything we can do to get away from the CGI would be great! I then explained to him how letting  me remake the entire forn in HTML would be quicker and easier than trying to figure out how to do the same thing in CGI, and reworking and rewording the 3 files associated with that one form... CGI is a language that is NOT used and or taught anymore! ! 

The Day Moves on...

A short time later and  he asked me how the editing of the form was going, I told him that it is going just fine and I am almost ½ of the way done! He then asked how I was going to have it submitted, I explain that I was going to program the "Submit" button to use the mail-to function... Then I told him that the entire form is being written in HTML. He looked SO confused! I asked if he would like to see how it looked. He told me that he rather not due to how busy he is... Then he got this look on his face... 

This bread-damage retarded monkey looked at me like I just donkey kicked him in the nuts! That is when he angrily dialed the phone and called his "Partner" I do not mean that in the relationship sense, more in the meaning of them being co-owners of the company I am a door mat for! 

However, I can honestly say that they do act like a married couple! These men have been in business for over 40 years... One is the bitch and the other is the definite dominant, the one with the penis! That is metaphorical! I am assuming that they both have one... 

Moving on... 

That is when he asked Sphincter-Boy tattles on me about the security of HTML vs. that of CGI. Dick, the penis holder of the 2, told him that the CGI forms will verify info that is input into them! If a submitted variable has to be within a range of acceptable answers and what not... However if the form if accepted, it is SENT VIA MAIL-TO function! No different than what I am doing!

Then Sphincter-Boy tells Dick: "I told D. Mat to do this as CGI as normal, then we will try to get away from CGi later on..." 

I spoke up and told him verbatim what he said to me... About how I was given the green light to use the HTML format and get it knocked out quick, fast, and clean!

Sphincter-Boy turns to me sternly corrected me and gave a VERY nasty and disgusted look! Then he repeated himself!

Dick consented my going forward in HTML on this project! (Win for me... Sort of...)

Another instance of how Sphincter-Boy lies to only cover his OWN ass and throw ANYONE else in front of the bus as often as possible! 

This is the same man who brags about OWNING the company, who tells me what I need to do to be a better father, husband, and Christian... The same man will dance on my bruised back while I am still parked under the bus...

Now, at this very moment... He is sitting about 4.5 feet from me, picking his teeth with his finger nails and sucking on his fingers... This is what I have to put up with... ALL THE TIME! This is what I have tolerated for years! There are MANY other instances that I have been too scared to put into writing for fear of repercussions... No matter what happens at this point, I DO NOT CARE! 

I HATE THEM! 

Dick and Sphincter-Boy!







No comments:

Post a Comment