Thursday, August 4, 2011

WTF did I do to GET ON this List!?

8664107751 ~ (866) 410-7751 ~ 1-866-410-7751

Hello again to anyone who takes time to read my posts... As you may or may not be aware, I have been getting harassed over the past several months! This is yet another number that calls me. I get a recording EVERY time! EVERY time I answer, I am given the same message...

"This is a message about a personal matter for: (My Name), if this is NOT (My Name), please hang up now. If this is: (My Name) then you confirm the details in this message. This is a message and any information gathered is in an effort to collect on a debt. Please return our call at: 866-410-7751"

I again looked up this number in Google. I find post after post of people reporting this scam also... 

I am having a REALLY bad day! One of these days, I am going to find these people, and I will be on a mission in attempt to collect as well! 

I do not know how stupid these idiots think I am, I do not know who they hope to fool! With the age of the internet, and lack of trust I have growing for all human kind... I am turning into a VERY vengeful, and quite bitter man. 

You want to run a scam?
You want to try it out on me? 
You too will soon feel the consequences! 

That, you can take to the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment