Friday, August 5, 2011

I hate people... I REALLY DO!

I logged into my facebook and saw some one had posted a comment about KY. and FL. now are requiring people be drug tested in order to qualify to receive welfare assistance. I backed it! It started off as a friendly discussion and turned ugly, and quick!
My Friend Posted:
Florida and Kentucky are the first states that will require drug testing when applying for welfare,effective July 1st. Some people are crying this is "un-constitutional". How is this un-constitutional? It's OK to drug test people who work for their money but not those who don't? Re-post this if you'd like to see this done in all 50 states (TBH I have not researched this yet to see if it is true but even if those states are not I still agree with this post)
William:
Drug testing is not cheap. This is a waste of money.

Mindful Lunatic:
I am posting the article that I found on CNN.com... Here it be:

Saying it is "unfair for Florida taxpayers to subsidize drug addiction," Gov. Rick Scott on Tuesday signed legislation requiring adults applying for welfare assistance to undergo drug screening.

"It's the right thing for taxpayers," Scott said after signing the measure. "It's the right thing for citizens of this state that need public assistance. We don't want to waste tax dollars. And also, we want to give people an incentive to not use drugs."

Under the law, which takes effect on July 1, the Florida Department of Children and Family Services will be required to conduct the drug tests on adults applying to the federal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program. The aid recipients would be responsible for the cost of the screening, which they would recoup in their assistance if they qualify. Those who fail the required drug testing may designate another individual to receive the benefits on behalf of their children.

Mindful Lunatic:
As far as the comment by Mr. Lexner? Sir, I mean no offense, I do not know you! However think about the math of this ordeal, OK? The average cost of a Urine Screening drug test is, are you ready? Average cost is $50! Actually, it is $47, but I rounded up... Now, I would rather pay $50 to deny some crack slinging piece of garbage that keeps popping out kids only to increase their benefits! Instead of years of healthcare, and food stamps. Now that is only 2 of the most common benefits given... You think Drug testing is expensive? What is more? Years of welfare and rewarding this infestation to continue to over populate? Or, $47 a pop to deny them? Just saying...

William:

Drew:

You're short sighted. (And woefully judgmental of drug addicts. Are you without faults?)

Regardless, we're talking money. Since you're willing to google costs, I would ask that you google how much it costs a taxpayer to keep a citizen in prison for a year. Next you should google how much it costs to pay for someone on welfare. What do you honestly think is going to happen when these welfare checks stop being paid? Crime will increase drastically. No one is going to say "No welfare? Ok, I'll stop being addicted to crystal meth, then. Whew!"

We are creating bigger problems with short-sightedness. I'm all for saving money... but not in ways that will cost us long term.


Mindful Lunatic:
Sir, I recently wrote about crime on my blog... It costs $23K per inmate per year! Now, you take that $23K and multiply that by 2.2 million people in the U.S., and of that 2.2 Million, an estimated 400K are ILLEGALS!

Now, I lived in the worst areas I can imagine! I saw a mother selling her body for crack on Christmas eve night, while she and her 15 year old daughter fought in the street over who was doing worse things in order to enjoy the holidays! The 15 year old daughter was calling her mother, a whore, crackhead, stupid bitch, and many other colorful terms! Then 4 days later, the mother kicks her son out of the house! He was 13 at the time... Why? She beat him in the street due to the fact she was running low on money to get more crack! She found out that her son was stealing her tricks!

Now, lets look ahead a while? I was delivering and repoing for Rent-A-Center... OK!? I pulled into the one guys drive and I looked at his paper work... he was living in a section 8 house... 4 bedrooms. He was paying $18 a month... OH, I FORGOT! He had 2, not 1 2 brand new H3's in the drive!

You want to talk about cost? Hmmm? I hate the system! I want to watch it BURN! I want to see all the little grubby crack heads that are sucking the tax payers dry crushed under the system when it crumbles!

You think that things are better as is? You sir, with all due respect... You need to google how to systematically remove your head from your ass! The air is cleaner out here, and the view is so much better!

Mindful Lunatic:
I will say tho... I am NOT saying ALL welfare recipients are drug users and lazy alcoholics! OK!? However, I will lay ANY amount of money that a VERY large portion are!

About 10 years ago, my first daughter lived with me... I went to see if I could qualify for assistance! I pulled into the County Office in a beat the hell Chevy Cavalier... Then a black guy pulls in next to me in a HUGE Lincoln Navigator! Dude gets out ALL in Fubu, and gold all over... He walks in and from what I understood he was there to collect!

I was not entitled to anything! I made too much money! I was going 2 and 3 days with out eating so my daughter had a roof, clothes and food. But, I made too much!

People that live in the bliss of what is NOW!? Need to WAKE UP and feel the friction! I am tired of getting bent over with NO lube! If people want to support all these morons and lazy pieces of dung, YOU do it on YOUR dollar! NOT MINE!

Mindful Lunatic:
 
William...

I had wrote out a really long reply to you... My page reloaded and it was erased... I am glad it was... You wanna call me a racist!? You want to!? I lived around some really nasty people, none were white! I was threatened, I was beaten daily for BEING WHITE you asshole! You wanna call me racist you fucking prick!?

I am racist at times! So are you! I guarantee it! EVERYONE hates someone else! Right now, I am not too fond of you that is for damn sure!

You wanna call me an illegal or tell me to read a book!? I am going to say that i am hell of a lot more educated in schooling and life than you could ever imagine! As far as WHO is legally here and or NOT!? I do my ancestry! My family came off the boat from Sweden. My family has had relatives fight and die in every American war with the exceptions of the current skirmish and Desert Storm. My family fought for the North in the Civil War.

Now, you want to call me some more shit!? Do ya!?

Go eat some chitlins and ribs and choke on your fucking red kool aid and grape soda!

As far as my job of repoing?! It was a GAINFULLY employed position you sack of shit! I bet if I were working for that company now, I would be knocking on your door to you asshole! GO FUCK yourself you self righteous douche!

I am done talking to you… You are worthless and ignorant in your own rights.

That is obvious!

No comments:

Post a Comment