Monday, August 29, 2011

Bachmann: Idiot for Hire...

The actual Yahoo Article that caused this rant can be read here: Bachmann hasn't a CLUE!

“I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending.”

That is the statement from Presidential Candidate: Michelle Bachmann… In reply to her attempt at winning the older demographic over, she is using religion… It is not a joke when I say that older people are more religious than most young people! Older people know what mortality is, they know that they have a limited time left on this rock spinning out of control! In my honest opinion, it is simply a question of fear and not knowing what waits for us… 

Looking back when I was in school, I am talking about very early in my education we said the Pledge of Allegiance every morning before class started. The school system I attended had some public schools that were located close to churches that the students were required to walk over to, they were not forced to observe or participate in, but they had to go to the church for that allotted time slot. This way they got to do the school prayer and not be conflicting with state and federal laws. 

There is a lot of Separation of Church and State… If that is true WHY does the American currency say: “In God We Trust”? If there IS a separation of church and state, WHY when you are sworn in to testify in court of any level you have to raise you right hand and place your left hand on the bible? Is that NOT a violation of this separation of Church and State? 

I feel very lucky to have never had to be called into court to do this… I would refuse to accept that swearing in due to the fact that the practice as a whole is illegal by the laws that do separate those very two entities!

I find it funny how Michelle Bachmann and other politicians are scrutinized on their religious standings… I find that to be rather hypocritical and very stupid! This country way back when was inhabited by Native Americans. For those of you who do NOT know… They were Pagan. They believed in multiple gods. Then the White Man shows up and they brought all sorts of things, resulting in death, persecution, exploitation and all in the name of discovery and progress. 

As time went on, and more flooded this soon to be country, then they decided to play the role of the rebellious adolescent and tell the homeland to get bent, so to speak! Our forefathers founded a government on the purpose of supporting and creating an equal ground for “We the People”… Yeah, OK! The funny thing about that is that 8 of the elected Presidents in U. S. history were slave owners! Yes, that did include George Washington!

As far as this attempt at humor that Bachmann has made… It is NOT funny! Not in any reference! It is a month that has seen two natural disasters! Period! There is now billions of dollars of damage. There are a lot of people dead. Yes, this is a time to make fun of things that cost billions and kill people! Wait, no it isn’t! 

Now, in closing… I will say that there is a LOT of bible thumpers jumping on the Bible Beating Wagons with these natural disasters being signs of the end, the second coming of Christ, you get the point… Here is the way I see things. Not ONE person alive or dead KNOWS when the end of days is. Not even Christ knew. It says that in the bible! 

Matthew 24:36   "No one knows when that day or hour will come-not the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father”

That is pretty clear, even for a so called and self proclaimed heathen such as me. I am not preaching either way! Just saying that the nice thing about prophecy is you can take ANY event you want and interpret it to support ANY idea you want. 

God made the hurricane hit NYC because HE likes Chicago style pizza and is weighing in on the debate!

God made the hurricane hit NYC is because HE is a Colts Fan!

I hate politicians! I hate them worse than a ravenous case of explosive diarrhea! Now that I make that comparison, I don’t see much difference. Both make my stomach cramp up, both make me want to scream in agony, after having to deal with either of them, my ass hurts for days! HOW have I missed this uncanny resemblance!?

Wow… SOMEONE! Quick call Procter & Gamble! We need Metric-Shit-Tons of Pepto-Bismol shipped to and hosed all over Washington D.C. and the State Buildings nationwide! Maybe and I mean, MAYBE "We the People" still have a chance of ridding our country of these morons!

I know, it is not going to happen... Hope's spring is eternal, so I hear...

No comments:

Post a Comment