Monday, July 18, 2011

Permit? Check! Permission to Build? WHAT!?

Presidential Hopeful Herman Cain is speaking out against Muslims’ so called rights to build mosques where they see FIT!? NOT on my watch! I will exhaust every resource and all energy I posses to prevent them from colonizing here!

I KNOW, I KNOW! All people in America were once immigrants! I GET IT! However, those who came here and bought, traded, and or stole the land from the Native Americans were not good people either, I GET IT! My family came here in the late 1700’s! I have had family fight and die in every war America has been in with the exception of the last two.  Anyhow, I am just saying that ANYONE who is in favor of Muslims being here, are either weak minded and are willing to convert, or they are too damn stupid to see what is happening!

I am a self proclaimed Mindful Lunatic! However what most of my readers do NOT know is that I have spent time in a mental institution, and I have been on medications and under the care of a team of Doctors for many years. Now that being said, even though I have certain mental instabilities, does that make me any less intelligent? NO!

Some of the greatest minds in history have been mentally or physically challenged. I will FULLY admit that I am insane! I will also expect those reading this to understand that brilliance and intelligence is NOT hindered by instability! Hell, sometimes it is a driving force for new concepts and ideas that others find to be downright impossible!

However, on to the rants of this Insane, and yet totally Mindful Lunatic!




The Mindful Lunatic:

Just thinking... Am I the only one reading this article that actually remembers 9-11-01? I am just curious! Shortly after the news spread to the world, the news had broadcasts of the Muslims in THEIR lands celebrating, rejoicing, and burning the American Flag in their VICTORY over the Americans... Hmm, now if an AMERICAN service man or woman should go there, and even injure a woman or child who in the eyes of Islam have no rights, that American is in DEEP! However, they come here, and KILL thousands of innocents in one day and then they rejoice? The thousands dead, among them were Women and Children! Innocents! They were punished for 1 crime in the eyes of Islam: Being NON-MUSLIM! This is OK? Really? They need to GO! They need to go back and drink from the camel shaped fountains and live in the caves! Far from my neighborhood!

Wayne Root:
americans don't care about 9-11 anymore, they feel sorry they treated the blacks and muslims wrong, thats why they voted in Barack Hussein Obama, half black, half muslim, and the blacks that voted for the guy don't care who he is but because he is black, they are voting for him and they will do the same in 2012

Mario:
Ignorance is not a healthy thing so try educating yourselves. You act like a religion of over 1 billion people simultaneously celebrated and that is so far from the truth. If, as you are suggesting, that a majority of Muslims are terrorists then there would be a hell of a lot more terrorist attacks globally and that just hasn't happened ever. I suppose Timothy McVeigh and the Unibomber are secret Muslims just like President Obama. It's amazing how racism and bigotry are masked by your so called patriotism. I am a born New Yorker and know full well most New Yorkers do not oppose building a mosque there. Only Republican extremists are using that issue. I am a Republican as well but there is no room in this world for closet bigots and racists

The Mindful Lunatic:
Mario! You said in your rant that there is NO ROOM for bigots and Racists? READ THE QURAN! They TEACH, BREED, and ENFORCE hate and bigotry! The VERY PEOPLE you are defending would SOONER rejoice in your murder and play twister with your vitals rather than look at you! YOU ARE the epitome if ignorance! You are defending those who want YOU and ME... Dead! GOOD ONE! Read their HOLY crap, I mean book! You will see where i am coming from! And another thing, I AM NOT a Republican't! Not in any sense of the word! NOT AT ALL! Nor am I a Democrap! I am nothing! I am an American who wants the best for the fellow people of this once great country! Muslims are nothing but an infestation that hopes to flush our remains! Wake up, or you may find that when you do... It is far too late!

Imri Rivas:
then in that case every religion should be eliminated.

Mario:
I have read the Qur'an genius. I was born and lived in NYC where Muslims are everyone and I have never once had any issue with any Muslim in my life. You are a closet bigot using patriotism as an excuse to be a bigot. In NYC, my neighbors were Muslim, Catholic, Buddhist, Jewish, Christian, and never once did we have any religious issues or some fictitious Shariah Law that only right wingers have created and believe. If over 1 billion people were terrorists, idiot, then there would be a lot more terrorist attacks globally and daily and that is just not the case. You can call it patriotism as much as you'd like but that's jingoism and bigotry. I still have Muslims friends, life long friends, and I can't ever recall them talking about Shariah law in my life. They respect the laws if the US period

American 2020:
@Mario - Apparently you missed something. Sharia law is not an invention of "right wingers"; nor is it "fictitious". It is practiced in many Muslim countries. Why did Ahmadinejad state there were no homosexuals in Iran? Because they are murdered. Why did an African Muslim country plan to stone to death a pregnant woman because it was said her unborn baby was a product of adultery? That is, they planned to until the international press got wind of it and exposed their intentions. Then they just waited until after her baby was born, and then stoned her to death. Why do they cut off the fingers and hands of suspected thieves? Why do Muslim fathers think they have the right to kill their own daughters because they have become "too American"? Why do they believe that when a Muslim converts to another faith, he should be killed? Why do they have a fatwah issued for the murder of a political cartoonist? Why do Imams quote sharia as just, and then state that it is merciful to kill a sinner rather than allow them to live in sin? Why did the Imam who wants to build that mosque near ground zero state that he believes sharia law should come to the USA? I've just listed only a few examples of the "fictitious" sharia law that every Muslim knows exists.

The Mindful Lunatic:
@ Mario: Sir, I am calling your bluff! You say that you have lifelong friends who happen to be Muslim? Really? Interesting! What is your religion sir? Just curious cause I am making a point here... I will bet you my entire life savings, my 401K, and my retirement that YOU have not nor EVER WILL read the Quran! I will put all of that on the line! You said and I quote YOUR WORDS sir:

"I have read the Qur'an genius. I was born and lived in NYC where Muslims are everyone and I have never once had any issue with any Muslim in my life."

Then you went on later in your mindless rant to say:

"I still have Muslims friends, lifelong friends, and I can't ever recall them talking about Shariah law in my life. They respect the laws if the US period"

OK, that being said... Please ENLIGHTEN ME? Please? I have taken ACTUAL passages from the Quran and I am posting them here for you to tell me HOW WRONG I AM! Please, now that you have openly made yourself out to be an idiot and calling me a closet bigot? NO! I am NOT a bigot, I am an American that has NO tolerance for those who wish to harm MY FAMILY and or my fellow countrymen and women!

The following are ACTUAL passages from the Quran... READ! I promise you Mario, that you will be amazed at the one-sidedness of YOUR alleged and most likely fictitious friends!

Quran 8:12:
"I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers."

Quran 2:190-2:191
"Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage."

Quran 9:73
"Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate."

Quran 48:29
"Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another."

Quran 5:51
"Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. God does not guide the wrong-doers."

Quran 4:34
"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them." 

*** Having read and reread what I wrote and then seeing others comment and giving me thumbs up or down, I thought I would drop more pearls of wisdom on the masses! ***


The Mindful Lunatic:
OK, please ENLIGHTEN ME? Please? I have taken ACTUAL passages from the Quran and I am posting them here for you Yahoo! Users  to tell me HOW WRONG I AM! Please, now that all too many people who are here in America want to DEFEND them, and help the Muslims set up shop here? Continue reading! I am NOT a bigot, I am an American that has NO tolerance for those who wish to harm MY FAMILY and or my fellow countrymen and women!

The following are ACTUAL passages from the Quran... I promise you, that you will be amazed at the one-sidedness of THEIR holy CRAP, I meant BOOK!!

Quran 8:12:
"I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers."

Quran 2:190-2:191
"Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage."

Quran 9:73
"Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate."

Quran 48:29
"Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another."

Quran 5:51
"Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. God does not guide the wrong-doers."

Quran 4:34
"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them." 

Dirkadirka:
You are pathetic. One of you idiots always plays this message. It is just another lie by the GOP cowards.

The Mindful Lunatic:
OH!? It is a LIE?! READ IT YOU MORON! You will see that you are too blinded by your own ignorance to accept that they WANT YOU DEAD! PERIOD! I am the pathetic one huh? I am not by any means a Republican't! Nor am I am Democrap! I am part of the American people and I trust in my research and when you do actually READ and LOOK for yourself and NOT drink from the punch bowl filled with tainted kool-aid, you will see that you are the one that is ignorant and rather stupid!

The Mindful Lunatic:
Another thing I find REALLY funny here and rather ironic at best is how you have the user name of Dirkadirka... That is actually a deragatory term made in movie to use as slang and a disrespectful term towards Muslims and people in the middle east. Yet you find my comment stupid or whatever!? You are not even smart enough to hold an argument! Furthermore, you are too blatantly ignorant to remove or change your ID before defending those you are insulting! WOW! Yet you are throwing insults at me? Hmmm... How's that kool-aid tasting?

Jake:
Read Deuteronomy, Chapters 13 &17 in the Christian Bible. Would you want all of Christianity judged on those examples of Scripture, in which God also instructs that those worshipping other gods, and leading you astray, should be killed?

The Christian Bible is filled with passages about puuting to death those who sin or disagree

The Mindful Lunatic:
The Bible is also filled with the phrase an Eye for an Eye... Blah, blah, blah! I understand! No matter where you go, ALL people think that THEY are right! I get that too! However, I have not met any muslims that I have a tolerance for! As far as Christians go? I will quote Gandhi: I know your Christ, I like your Christ! I do not like your Christians for they are nothing like your Christ!

Now, I know every religion think that THEY are the only truly saved. I understand that as well! However, I refuse to believe everything I hear! The muslim infection that is hitting this country is disgusting at best! I have NO use for any of them! Well, maybe one... Fertilizer...


They can ALL go home and sit in their caves and when they get there, I am happy to supply them with all the explosive materials they want! Then they can strap vests to each other and have a grand old time blowing themselves up! I have not one ounce of respect, need, or want for ANY muslim! Not now, not ever!

Poi Dog:
Yes mindful, you understand....with prejudice. Tool!

The Mindful Lunatic:
Prejudice you say? Are you saying that YOU Poi Dog have NONE!? Really!? Not ONE person alive today is totally accepting of ALL people, races, and or religions! NO ONE! You call me a tool!? You are just as blatantly ignorant and you are also a Tool! So, put yourself in front of a mirror and THEN cast judgment and name calling! K? Thanks! Have yourself a GREAT day!



No comments:

Post a Comment