Monday, July 4, 2011

Mankind is: Screwed? Yeah, that sounds about right...

In my opinion, mankind as a species is too:

Arrogant, Selfish, Narcissistic, Ignorant, Stupid, Childish, and in every way imaginable... Just CLUELESS! 

I have an Aunt... most people do... When I was in 11th grade, I lived with my Aunt and Uncle for the better part of that school year... My Uncle treated me good! He is an interesting dude to say the least. My Aunt however... What's the word? Psycho...
She would ask me baited questions, in what I look back at were attempts to trick me or all and all start fights... She saw REALLY quick that I was not an unarmed victim, I fought back regardless of consequence...

I remember one day, she drove me somewhere, I cannot remember where, but the scene unfolds in her car going, well... somewhere... She asked me once:

"Do you believe in aliens?" 

At the time, I thought that was a safe question! I knew that she was a religious fanatic and I had to walk on eggshells around her as to not offend her and or her hypocritical ways of thinking! So, I answered: "Yes, I think it is truly ignorant for mankind to think WE ARE IT in all existence... I think that there are beings that are OUT there somewhere..." Her reply to this day, makes me just scratch my head and think: WTF are you smoking lady!?

She was noticeably agitated, she looked at me and yelled: "SATANIST! Satan is the Lord of the skies, and therefore he created the aliens and should they come here and make contact, we will worship them like Gods and therefore WE are tricked into worshiping Satan!"

I thought a second and replied: "Oh, I see... So, Satan being that he is the Lord of the skies, he made the birds, and bees!? He is the one responsible for the sun, stars, clouds, and all that?"

She snapped at me: "NO!"

"Sure he is! If he IS the Lord of the skies!? Why not!?"

The conversation went on and on, but the conversation is merely a doorway for my REAL point on this entry... 

You see all of these movies and other things about Aliens traveling to Earth and kidnapping people and "probing" them... Really? NO! 

I am sorry to say that IF I am right, and there are intelligent life forms out there somewhere that have the ability and technology to travel billions and billions of miles... I REALLY and wholeheartedly believe that they have MORE pressing issues to concern themselves with any form of a celestial colonoscopy for the trailer park dwellers in the middle of no where! 

Think about it for a second... What was the FIRST broadcast from Earth into space? Go ahead, I will give you a minute to think on it... 

1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi... You get the point...

The FIRST video broadcast to actually reach out of our atmosphere was in fact the broadcast from Berlin in 1936 when the Olympics were held in Berlin, Germany. Hitler would only allow True Aryans to compete in the events in which Germany was to compete in. This was a way to spread his ideological belief of racial supremacy... Hitler's opening speech to the games was then broadcast and sent as I said out of this world... He was bragging of the German technology.

Here is my thinking... Purely an opinion as we have all come to know...

When a broadcast goes into space, whether it is of radio or video transmission, it goes and goes longer then the Energizer Bunny! So, who is to say that someone somewhere did NOT get that broadcast? 

Just for a second, lets say that DID happen... These beings that are smart enough and sophisticated enough to receive, translate and understand this were probably thinking: OMG, these people are seriously damaged! 

Now, let us step it up another few notches? Look at today's cinema... 95% of all movies with or based on Aliens, they are warmongers, they are here for global domination, and they inevitably fall to the human race and then are dissected and whatever else...

Again, I am screaming out loud and from somewhere VERY up high! 

IF these creatures are smart enough to travel billions if not trillions of miles... Do you HONESTLY think that they are going to totally ignore all the crap we send out into the cosmos? Really? They would look at these movies and productions and most likely think: I am not touching that rock with any amount of photon torpedoes!

We are so stupid as a collection! We are so sure that WE are the TIP TOP of the evolutionary food chain that there is NOTHING that could take us out... Yeah, good luck with that delusion of superiority! 

In MY opinion... We are far from alone!

There are news articles about how there are telescopes that see 14 billion light years away... BOLOGNA! Horse Crap! Translating in to newer and more hip dialect: Pffft, chya, right! As if!

Light Years are NOT a measurement of time... It is a measurement, YES! Not of time, but of distance! 1 light year is equal to the distance light travels in ONE Calendar Year... (This is a MAN MADE formula!)

The speed of light is: 186,000 miles per second... Now let us do the math for those who are too lazy to pop up their calculator... 

186,000 x 60 seconds = 11,160,000 miles per minute. 

11,160,000 x 60 minutes = 669,600,000 miles per hour.

669,600,000 x 24 hours = 16,070,400,000 miles per day.

16,070,400,000 x 365.25 days = 5,869,713,600,000 miles per year.

Now, some of you are thinking there is NOT 365.25 days in a year... Yes, there is! How do you think we get "Leap Year" once every 4 years? The actual Earth day is 23 hours and 56 minutes, there for, you add up the missing 4 minutes from 365 days, you get 1/4 of a day at the end of the year... 

Any how... You take that number: 5,869,713,600,000 miles and then multiply that by 14,000,000,000... You are expecting me to believe that WE human beings have the ability to see that? REALLY!? 

My response... I would have an easier time building an intricate tunnel system after a blizzard blankets every single inch of hell...

There is NO WAY that the human mind and current technology can see: 82,175,990,400,000,000,000,000 miles away! Not even remotely possible!

So, in closing... If WE cannot see it? If WE cannot touch it? Does that mean it does not exist? No... It means that we are left with a thought and a wishful imagination...

That brings up another thought... No one on Earth has ever laid eyes on God, and yet billions of people believe he exists... That is on a leap of faith... I cannot see, smell, touch, or hear him, and yet I am told to believe he is there... 

Why is this ANY different? I cannot recall a time I have ever met, heard, saw, or smelled an alien, however not one person alive will EVER convince me that we are alone in ALL infinity and all existence...

There are things in this world and others that our minds cannot comprehend... So, all I ask is that you think for yourself and look at what you believe, and then look at what you can PROVE to be true... You are sure to find a happy medium...


"Live long and prosper"   Spock  (one of the Funnier Alien life forms)



No comments:

Post a Comment