Thursday, May 26, 2011

Facebook Status... Removed...

I logged into facebook a minute ago to update my status... Then I realized that too many people see it... I realized that too many of those who have allegedly befriended me are more two-faced than those they call the same thing...

The status I wrote, it is short, and simple. I did however remove it before hitting the publish button... I cannot let them know I know... The fears I have run from for so long are creeping back again! The people that I thought took me in, they seem to be doing so only to extract the information that they desire... Once, I have nothing more to offer, I am sure that I will be once again cast aside...

An all to familiar feeling. History does repeat itself...

Instead of bettering myself, I am crawling deeper into my shell... This is a line from a Mushroomhead song... It could not be further from the truth! The paranoia I constantly dismiss has once again been proven true! People lie, cheat, and all for the purpose of bettering their positions... Makes you wonder if there is anyone out there worthy of knowing anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment