Thursday, April 21, 2011

Maylasian Boot Camp for Feminine Boys...

Below, I have linked the article that I went Nerd-Raging on! I am not gay, nor have I ever been with another man! However, I do not condone it, I do not practice it, and quite frankly I am not a supporter! I just truly believe that people are FREE to choose who they want to be with! If two people find comfort in one another, who am I to say that they are wrong? NO ONE! The article says that homosexuality is punishable by law. It is against the law in Texas here in the United States also, but I am sure that there are plenty of inmates who either enjoy the benefit. However, on the flip side of that coin... There has to be others that were wishing that it was more strictly enforced! Oh well... Just sayin'...

The Teachings of Allah... Totally inhumane!

If I may be so bold to ask a question which I am sure will draw a lot of fire and ratings... If they are condemning the "Masculine Boot Camp" why has nothing been done for the women in a lot of the Muslim countries where the women are required and forced to have female circumcisions? For those who do not know what i am talking about... Most Muslim countries that I have read about in the news or in my own research, the women are force to have a part of their anatomy removed, the part that I am referring to is their clitoris. The female circumcision requires and mandates that the women are not to receive pleasure during sex! There is much more to that, just do a little reading up in the subject! Any one not of that faith, is usually mortified and appalled at this action!

I just cannot believe that there are people that think that these "Boys" were homosexual just because they were not bullying another kid, or they were not gang raping the girls at recess... So what!? Maybe the boys in question are being raised primarily by women... Ever think of that? Maybe they picked up on these gestures or these traits due to the lack of male influence? I will go even further... I wonder, maybe the boys in question have no male role models due to the rise in suicide bombing around the world... Again, just my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment